Monday, January 10, 2011

8-3 Buffalo Bulls

Each year, the Chrysalis students select a university to represent the homerooms. This year marks the third straight year that we have done this; this is, of course, in correlation with our college-bound culture and TAKS Olympics celebration that we have on campus.
In the past two years, my homeroom has represented Spring Arbor University and The United States Marine Corps. Although each of those homerooms did an excellent job, I am so excited that the students wanted to select the University that's close to my home.
Below is the tentative design that my students have created for our homeroom tshirts. Personally, I think it looks pretty darn good! Kudos to Ashley for getting the ball rolling with her design. I can't tell you how excited I am to be representing B-lo for our university!
Go Bulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment