Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers=craziness!


Kiera and I tried to see the new Transformers movie last night. We left our house at 8 to make it in time for the 8:20 showing. However, when we arrived at the theatre, we realized that thousands of other people had made the same plans.

After spending at least 10 minutes circling the parking lot to find a space, we walked into the theater 20 minutes late for the 8:20 show. At this point, I decided we would just go to the next show: 9:05. So, I walk up to the enormous (and still growing) line of people wanting to get tickets. As I near the ticket salesman, I see a flash on the showtimes screen, "Transformers: SOLD OUT"

At this point, I came to terms with the situation and understood that it just wasn't meant to be; I would have to see Transformers another night. Instead, we left the theatre, stopped at the Mcdonald's Red Box, rented The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, and called it a night.

2 comments:

  1. come on mr.little i thought u of all people would know that EVERYONE and their grandmas would want to see transformers,so wut ur telling me u didnt know that it was going to be jammed packed????

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to wait in line for an hour before seeing the movie and the line was all the way from were they check your tickets to the game room. Though we stood in line for an hour we still got okay seats. atleast we didn't have to sit in the front.

    ReplyDelete