Friday, April 30, 2010

TAKS--Come and Go

There it went. Did it feel like it flew by? Do you feel confident and proud of how you finished the year? Do you have regrets or things you'd like to "do over"?

Whatever you're feeling, one thing is true--the road ahead is short (really short for the 8th graders) and after all the hard work and effort you put into your work, tests, and grades, you should be extremely proud of yourselves. As I have repeated several times this year, the race is all about how you finish, so finish strong!

I have no doubt our students will find out in the next few weeks that not only did they do well, but they exceeded expectations and out-performed the area schools. I have never been a part of any system where I have seen so much success due to hard work. Chrysalis seriously deserves all of its accolades.

Looking ahead:
We have our NYC trip next Thursday! I can't tell you how excited I am (not for me(I have been there plenty of times) but for you all). It's a great way to end the year and reward you for all that you have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment