Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where's my Coffee?


If you are my student (or if you have known me since my college days at Spring Arbor...thanks to my college roomie, Ryan L...) you know it's a rarity to see me without my coffee mug in hand or at least nearby. For years, coffee drinkers have been given a bad rap: "It stains your teeth, it gives you bad breathe, it dehydrates you, blah, blah, blah." But finally, Yahoo News has posted an article to defend those of us who are the most severe addicts--and PROUD of it!

Note: This post does not condone nor allow students or anyone else to drink coffee without the permission and guidance of their parents.

In the article, Coffee is not only good tasting, but it's good for your head, heart, and prevents cancer. Oh yeah, and coffee is loaded with antioxidants too. So, take that! Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. We just discovered a GREAT shop one block away called the Coffee and Tea exchange. The store is filled with HUGE barrels of coffee from all over the world. It reminded my early Houston mornings and waking up for full school days!!

    ReplyDelete