Monday, August 10, 2009

Returning to School a Different Person

As I returned to school today, I couldn't help but realize how drastically different the beginning of this year is compared to last year. Why? I am now married! Kiera and I have had an amazing, yet busy, summer of traveling and moving after the wedding. I could not be in a better mood and more excited as I begin the new school year.

So, as you all begin to prepare yourselves for school once again, I leave you with this advice: Be flexible. There are a lot of changes to PCMS that will stand out right away. Do not be afraid of change. Understand that without changes in our lives, we would never be challenged. Without challenges we would never grow. Without growth we would never learn. And without learning life becomes like a breakfast taco without chorizo...and nobody wants a breakfast taco without chorizo...nobody!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment